The Ohio State University Airport is an FAA national priority airport, certified Part 139. Our full-service FBO’s incredible pilot, crew and customer amenities highlight our attention to detail. KOSU is located 10 miles from Columbus' central business district and minutes from a variety of activities in bustling central Ohio.
Make arrangements through FlightBridge and Enterprise for fast access from the airfield to your local destination
The Ohio State University Airport FBO | 2160 West Case Road | Columbus, OH 43235 | Map
614-292-5580 / 800-777-5488 (P) | 614-292-5070 (F) | email@example.com | Unicom 122.95
Hours - please note recent change:
Sunday - Friday 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. (local time)
Saturday 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Christmas Eve: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
New Year's Eve: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
New Year's Day: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Mark Fletcher, general manager, 614-292-5592, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Car rental delivery for Enterprise/National Emerald members (Not a member? Easily enroll here!)
- Catering vendor contacts
- Coffee, vending machines and local Ohio snacks
- Crew cars
- Deicing Service (Type-I / Type-IV)
- Day rooms (private) with DirecTV
- FlightBridge trip planning tool
- Ground transportation easy access
- Hotel discounts
- No air carrier service
- Overnight hangar space available (contact Customer Service at 800-777-5488)
- Private restroom, shower and lactation room
- Pilot lounge with kitchenette, relaxation area and business center
- Tie-down spaces available
- WiFi (free)
- Epic Aviation Bravo Rewards
- Fuel: 100LL and JetA
- Fuel volume discounts
- NBAA Member
- NATA Safety 1st Trained Staff